2) Have a giggle session in the early morning that makes your mom crack up... in a good way! And make the raspberry sounds and blow spit bubbles!
3) Go to a private music concert (Uncle Jon's singing & guitar playing!)
4) Reach out to touch your older brother a.k.a. Titus
5) Be fascinated with the TV at James and Jalaine's house
Today was a pretty mellow day compared to earlier this week. Uncle Jon slept in and Alex decided to get up pretty early for some exersaucer time. Cookie, James, and Jalaine came up to visit... 5) Be fascinated with the TV at James and Jalaine's house

(Notice how you can almost comb my hair! It's not thick but it's there!)and after a few naps, the two of us journeyed down to Safeway to get some tomatoes for a salad and some fruit for Jon's smoothies he's been making.
At Safeway, a lady who was near us in line at the Starbuck's counter (Mommy's addicted to decaf grande 2 equal lattes. What do they put in there? Crack?!!!! Addiction! I should save the money for Alexander's college fund really.) Anyways, the lady said "he's so cute. I won't get too close since it's flu season." THANK YOU LADY! So many strangers who've seen Alex in public have come up to see him and say hi and they physically touch him before I know they're even doing it. I'm not into strangers touching him when there's so much flu going around. Do I need to get a sign that says, "please don't touch." I was happy she "got it" and kept her distance and was still friendly to our boy. He's just so lovable and cute! I'm super lucky that I get to squeeze and love him 24/7!
After we returned from our shopping trip, we headed downstairs to watch Oprah (our daily thing) and as usual, Alex fell asleep for an hour plus. We did the "Alex transfer" and Jon held him while I came upstairs to get ready for dinner. Alex usually only naps for a half hour at a time... party boy he is! Sometimes we watch Ellen or flip to silly TV shows like Tyra. It's a special time to have him curled up with me. I love looking down at his sweet face and holding him so close.
Our last big outing for the day was to James and Jalaine's log home for dinner. They always make the BEST meals... so tasty and yummy! Cookie liked Alex's socks and Alex had a good time. James held and played with him, and Alex almost made it to 7:30 before totally losing it. A car ride up the hill to our house, a bit of milk, pjs, and dim lights... and Alex is now asleep. His Mom's soon to do the same thing!
What a fun day! We're sooooo blessed to have such good friends and family!
At Safeway, a lady who was near us in line at the Starbuck's counter (Mommy's addicted to decaf grande 2 equal lattes. What do they put in there? Crack?!!!! Addiction! I should save the money for Alexander's college fund really.) Anyways, the lady said "he's so cute. I won't get too close since it's flu season." THANK YOU LADY! So many strangers who've seen Alex in public have come up to see him and say hi and they physically touch him before I know they're even doing it. I'm not into strangers touching him when there's so much flu going around. Do I need to get a sign that says, "please don't touch." I was happy she "got it" and kept her distance and was still friendly to our boy. He's just so lovable and cute! I'm super lucky that I get to squeeze and love him 24/7!
After we returned from our shopping trip, we headed downstairs to watch Oprah (our daily thing) and as usual, Alex fell asleep for an hour plus. We did the "Alex transfer" and Jon held him while I came upstairs to get ready for dinner. Alex usually only naps for a half hour at a time... party boy he is! Sometimes we watch Ellen or flip to silly TV shows like Tyra. It's a special time to have him curled up with me. I love looking down at his sweet face and holding him so close.
Our last big outing for the day was to James and Jalaine's log home for dinner. They always make the BEST meals... so tasty and yummy! Cookie liked Alex's socks and Alex had a good time. James held and played with him, and Alex almost made it to 7:30 before totally losing it. A car ride up the hill to our house, a bit of milk, pjs, and dim lights... and Alex is now asleep. His Mom's soon to do the same thing!
What a fun day! We're sooooo blessed to have such good friends and family!