Today's adventure was to the sushi spot & then we did a bit of shopping with Uncle Jon... and Alexander tried on these slick shades. Doesn't he look super? 
At the restaurant, he played with some chopsticks, and then the very very nice server brought him a big spoon to play with. We think he looks like a drummer in the picture below.

It's amazing to watch him continue to do new things each day. As we read together, he likes to turn the pages... and is enjoying grabbing his feet. He also LOVES to be naked, and loves it when he's naked on his changing table and when we talk with him there.
Tonight as we were putting on his Christmas pajamas we discovered a kitchen handi-wipe inside one of the pantlegs. I asked him if was planning on waking up and cleaning... and then he started to crack up and laugh! I continued to say, "Oh, would you like to help me clean? Perhaps, wash the floors?" And he continued to laugh hysterically. We have soooo much fun laughing together. I LOVE YOU ALEXANDER!