Wednesday, May 26

3 days...

Daddy went to New Jersey this week and you, Titus, and I have been holding down the fort.  On Monday and Tuesday we stayed home (except to take care of Cookie).  We lounged and relaxed and regained some energy after our fun and exhausting weekend up in Bellevue.  Today, we ran errands for a few hours.  You dined in the car after we shopped at Target, and wanted to play with the steering wheel before heading to Costco.  When we got home, we played outside with Titus and you cracked up when I kicked the basketball and Jolly ball for him... he chased them and you thought it was hilarious!  And tonight, after we all put on our pjs, we went out on the back deck and checked out the scenery.  Mommy especially loves it when the sun is starting to set and the colors change outside...
You and Titus checked out the yard, and Mommy was looking at the orchard and wondering how much fruit we'll have this year.  You also discovered the container of bubble mix on the back deck.  We'll have fun with that for sure!  
Today you bit my on my thigh and it hurt!  Then you laughed!  I know you didn't mean to get me.  You are such a sweet boy.  I love you!

For the past few nights you've had a hard time sleeping... either your ear infection or those two front teeth that are coming down.  We've been having slumber parties... I figure if you sleep through the night with me, in our bed.... that rocks!  In other cultures, kids sleep with their parents, right?  We'll see how you transition when Daddy wants his side of the bed back tomorrow night.